- The key success factors in the development phase are communication, collaboration, and discipline.
- Many stakeholders work together and the potential for costly mistakes is high.
- Properly addressing the frequent requests for changes in design, layout and facilities is critical: changes during the construction phase can be costly and cause delays. In addition, they dilute responsibilities, making it more difficult to identify future liabilities.
- Requests for changes must be minimized and, when accepted, properly understood in terms of value impact and implications on costs and timeline.
- Lunasole Hospitality oversees project management on behalf of the developer to ensure efficient processes and optimal collaboration between all stakeholders.
Copyright 2023 © All rights Reserved by Lunasole Hospitality