Skip to content
- The planning and development phase is a critical stage in the lifecycle of a hotel. It strongly impacts the total investment the project will require.
- The investment must be in line with the future revenue and profit generating capability of the asset.
- It is essential to be guided by a value mindset from the very beginning. This reduces the risk of over-investing into unproductive areas and avoids expensive changes during the construction phase.
- Owners must also carefully consider the requests made by operators and brands. These may generate a return on the brand but harm the return on investment of the asset.
- Whilst each hotel is unique, Lunasole Hospitality uses international industry benchmarks and best practices to guide the process and identify value enhancing opportunities.